The Salyers

The Salyers

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Sunshine

image

image

Emma loves church. She did so good today. She really enjoys the music. It put her right to sleep and she never made a peep. She'll be singing right along before I know it!
I just love our church and all the wonderful people we have met in the last year. The message Jason preached today was so powerful. We all have to remember to not live in the past but instead live in God's vision.  We have to know that his plan for our lives is the right one and quit trying to create our own. He will lead and guide our hearts. I'm thankful for the Lord's sovereignty. I am proud to say I've been saved by GRACE through CHRIST alone.
What a beautiful sunny day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I think a walk with my sweet family is in order.

1 comment: