The Salyers

The Salyers

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Take me out to the ballgame, take me out to the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don't care if I ever get back...

Wednesday, man did we have a busy day! That morning I got up and snuggled with goose for a bit and then left her with her daddy so I could go to the gym to work on my fitness. After the gym and a much needed shower, we all got ready and went to the dentist. ALL of us. As in Dustin, myself and Emma. Emma of course needed no dental work seeing as though she's all gums still but mommy and daddy both needed a cleaning. Why my husband scheduled us to both go at the same time I'll never know. I went back first, leaving goose with her dad. She was not too happy about that. I could hear her from my dental chair all the way from the waiting room. When it was Dustin's turn to go back some of the girls in the office were sweet enough to watch Emma while we got our teeth nice and clean. I really do love our dentist. All the staff is so great and they had us in and out in no time. Afterwards, we headed to run a few more errands around town before picking up some other family members and heading to a Bowling Green Hot Rods baseball game. I wasn't sure how Emma would do through a three hour game but she did great! I should have known. The baby could stay outside all day. I'm so glad the weather is nice now so that I can get her out of the house more. The weather for the game was gorgeous. After the sun went down it was 70 degrees without a cloud in the sky. Perfect baseball weather. She had a moment where she got a little fussy but after a bottle and wrapping her up in a blanket she was out cold by the 7th inning stretch. She just couldn't hang until the end but she really did enjoy it. All the music they play and bright lights kept her attention. I can't wait to take her back! I just love being a family of three and still being able to go and enjoy the things we did before. It's just more special now. :-)


Have I mentioned how much I love being a mom? Cause I do. Like, a whole lot.


image
image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment