The Salyers

The Salyers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby Room Ideas

This week has been such a great week.  I went to visit two of my dearest friends from high school on Tuesday for dinner.  We talked for hours reminiscing about old times.  I have missed them both so much.  It's crazy how everyone goes their separate ways after high school.  It's so hard to stay in touch but thanks to lovely inventions like a cell phone, texting, Facebook and such it's much easier to keep in contact.  Can't wait to see them both again soon!

In baby news, I have been searching online for baby furniture and bedding.  I'm not much of a theme person, more into solid colors or patterns and so far I've found these two that I love:



I love this one for a boy.



I love this one for a girl.



I also am really thinking about getting a Boppy Body Pillow.  I'm uncomfortable at night since we don't have a firm mattress and I think this would give me some support.  Have any of you used this and if so would you recommend it?

What do ya think about the crib bedding? The one for a girl looks elegant but fun too.  I think the colors would also be great to work with.  The boy bedding is simple but the polka dots make it babyish.  I'm definitely ready to find out what this sweet baby is going to be so I can actually start picking stuff out.  I'm getting anxious! It's hard to believe that in just a few days I will be 18 weeks pregnant.  I honestly don't know where time is going.  It started out very slow in the beginning and now it's flying by.

I will be M.I.A this weekend.  I'm going to Indiana this weekend to visit my sister for her birthday, so I shall update with stories and pictures of my weekend when I return.  I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!



17 weeks 3 days!

1 comment:

  1. I had a Body Boppy & could not have lived without it! GET IT ASAP & you will not regret it, I promise...it will be your life saver, especially during your last few weeks.

    I love both bedding ideas - especially the girl one. You look great! Love & miss you all.

    ReplyDelete