The Salyers

The Salyers

Monday, August 9, 2010

Convo with the hubby.

Last night, laying in bed, as Dustin is telling the baby goodnight.

Me: Why in creation would God make pregnancy 40 weeks out of 52? I know he has his reasons for everything but it just seems cruel.  I want to meet this baby!

Dustin: Well he could have made it 52, but what if he made you pregnant like 60 weeks!?

Me: Because he loves us and would never do that to us!

Dustin: Actually, God loves a woman to bear children so why wouldn't he have made pregnancy like THREE DAYS! (as he laughs an evil laugh and tells me how funny he is) That way you could have lots and lots of babies.

Me: Because that's not physically possible and he loves us.  He knew what he was doing I guess...

After that conversation, I'm totally cool with 40 weeks! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment