The Salyers

The Salyers

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Four Months Old

This baby is growing by leaps and bounds. I am still in the process of trying to find a way to slow this process down but I'm not having any luck.  Emma is four months and one week old today.  Her four-month check up is on Friday.  That means more shots, poor baby.  At least we will know how big she is.  I'm thinking at least 14 or more pounds.  All she does is eat eat eat.  Here's what's new in Emma's world.

She LOVES her cereal.

[caption id="attachment_372" align="aligncenter" width="512" caption="NOM NOM NOM"][/caption]

She officially loves LESS clothes.  That means we are in for it when she's 16.  I see turtlenecks and bars on the windows in the near future.

[caption id="attachment_373" align="aligncenter" width="512" caption="Nekkid Baby"][/caption]

We bought her a new BIG GIRL swing and she finally loves to swing!

[caption id="attachment_374" align="aligncenter" width="512" caption="Slept for TWO hours! Miracle swing!"][/caption]

She is still almost rolling over.  So so close.  The kid can't get her big head to go with the rest of her body.  She does loves tummy time though.  She's so strong.

[caption id="attachment_375" align="aligncenter" width="512" caption="Baby Jeggings are officially my favorite thing EVs!"][/caption]

She is also sleeping in her crib.  As in ALL the way across the house in HER OWN ROOM.  I miss her SO much.  She stays in her crib all night like a good girl.  From 10 to 6 and then usually with mommy from 6 to 8 or 9.  So glad I have a sleeper!

[caption id="attachment_377" align="aligncenter" width="512" caption="*tear*"][/caption]

This whole experience is just flying by before my eyes.  I'm just trying to savor every second of it.  She's so cute right now...baby stage is the best.  I could eat her for breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to set aside time to visit before I can't fly. The girls will be great friends! Mia will teach her how to destroy things and Emma can teach her to go shirtless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! I can't believe she's already eating cereal! We haven't introduced any food to Peanut yet but we have our 4 month appointment in 2 weeks so we'll see! Also - does she sleep with blankets and toys at night too? We're still in the whole "nothing but the baby in the crib" mindset.

    ReplyDelete