The Salyers

The Salyers

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Painted Piggies

I am not sure if I'm going to have a girly girl on my hands or not. Maybe she's taking after me. I was sporty and always hanging with the boys. I did however aways have my make up on. I was a little girly. So far she's not really a fan of bows. I mainly only put small ones in her hair and they don't last long. She also kickes all socks and shoes off. Half the time we are out, people tell me my little boy is cute (if there isn't a bow in her hair). I mean personally I think she looks like a girl with little girly features but maybe I'm just partial. Since the bows get ripped out and the shoes fly across the room I decided to do something she can't do anything about...


Painted her lil piggies and fingernails! Man was it a challenge. The little booger wouldn't sit still. Also I had to blow on each nail otherwise she smeared it in a second. Aren't they just the cutest though!



image
image

No comments:

Post a Comment